Thursday 5 May 2016

Water Colour - Summer Sihouette 2


Of the two water colour cards that I made with Summer Silhouettes, this is my favourite.  I tried to make them look like the Hydrangea's that grow in my garden. The colours were a little washed out in the previous card, so I tried to make the flowers in this card more vibrant. I substituted Blushing Bride with Melon Mambo.
The flower stems were stamped with Grey Archival ink onto water colour paper. The flower heads were washed with  Melon Mambo, dried and then stamped with Wisteria Wonder. Washed again to soften. The stems were washed with Pear Pizazz and  the white space washed with Pool Party. Siver Wink of Sella completed the flower heads.

The water colour paper was mounted on Pool Party. The card base used Pink Pirouette. A band of White Jute Ribbon with a White Organza bow completed it

No comments:

Post a Comment