Thursday 5 May 2016

Summer Silhouette - Sympathy 3

This card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest posted by Penny627 on Spiltcoast Stampers.  I changed the shape of the card from square to a rectangular card and I tried to mimic her colour scheme. I masked off with  some scrap paper to expose a square shape  on the Smoky Slate cardstock and lightly sponged around the edges with Basic Grey to frame the scene. Then I stamped the leave stamp in White Craft and Basic Grey (some were stamped twice before re-inking).  The mask was removed (except along the bottom) and then the flower stems were stamped using Basic Grey. Next stamp the flower heads with Versa Mark Ink and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder. Attach a ribbon border with a cheat bow. Finish with stamping the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment