Monday 1 October 2018

Christmas Card made using the Tag Punch



Back in August I made a tag punch card for my daughter Stephanie's birthday.  She loved the colour combination of the pinks and coral colours with gold. The paper was from the Painted with Love Speciality DSP.  I had a lot of fun making this card and thought I would make a similar card using a sheet from the Joyeous Noel Speciality DSP.  I absoloutely love this set of papers!    The Christmas Greeting comes from the Timeless Tiding Stamp set.  The greeting was stamped in Versa Mark and embossed with copper to tone in with the paper.  I also punched the tag behind the greeting with  copper foil. It was cut in half to edge the greeting. It was finished with copper thread and the gorgeous new Tranquil Tide Velvet Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment