Friday 26 October 2018

Beautiful Day - Watercolour Butterfly

Today's card uses the butterfly from the Beautiful Day stamp set. On my last blog post I stamped it with Versa Mark ink and white embossed it on vellum, I did the same with today's card but swapped the vellum for water colour paper. The sections on the butterfly's wing was simply coloured using Coastal Cabana (light sections) and Bermuda Bay (darker sections) with my Aqua Painter filled with water. I washed around the butterfly with very diluted Coastal Cabana ink. I trimmed the paper down and mounted on some Silver foil paper and  adhered it to a Coastal Cabana card base.  I used the small birthday sentiment from Happy Birthday Gorgeous in Bermuda Bay. The ribbon is some from my stash in Bermuda Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment