Monday 11 March 2019

Making Your Own DSP with Bloom by Bloom Stamp Set

I used to do this all the time - stamping my own dsp.  I pulled out some colour combinations and started stamping onto 6x4" Whisper White cardstock.
The first card used ink combination of Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green, and So Saffron.
The second card ink combination was Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and Highland Heather.

I cut the Whisper White cardstock down and raised it up on a frame of Night of Navy card. The 'thanks' was cut with a die from the Well Written Framelits Dies.
It was missing something so I added some White Baker's Twine. It was still missing something so I added some tiny pearls which had been coloured using my Night of Navy Blenders.






I cut the stamped piece down a little and framed it with Highland Heather card before adhering it to a Night of Navy Card. The strip of Night of Navy was a scrap piece which I embossed with White Embossing Powder using the 'for you' from the Well Said Stamp Set. The bow used some Highland Heather Organdy Ribbon which I earned free from Sale-A-Bration.

No comments:

Post a Comment