Monday 7 November 2016

Twinkle Trees

Over the week end I got out the Twinkle Trees stamp set.  I was drawn to this stamp set as the stamps in this set can be used in a 'Bokeh' effect.  There are 3 circular shapes and 5 cluster stamps that could be used to make a background or fill for the tree images.
I made 5 cards in all but only one using the 'bokeh' effect.  So over the next few days I will share them all.   The first I am going to share was my favourite and no 'bokeh' to it.





                                                                            I think the colour combination of Early Espresso, Sahara Sands and Very Vanilla with the Copper Foil and embossing was a winner!  

                                                
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment