Friday 11 November 2016

Twinkle Trees - Bokeh Style

This time I wanted to do some background stamping in a 'Bokeh' style. I used the three circular stamps alternating colours and sizes and stamping in clusters on Whisper White cardstock. Stamping a  rectangular block shape and drifting it down across the bottom. Then I came back and filled the gaps.
I love the combination of Pool Party, Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum inks. The tree was then stamped over the bokeh layer. The sequins compliment the Silver embossed tree. Simply loving those Fancy Frost Sequins.
The top right corner was left plain for the greeting.  I used a greeting from the Wondrous Wreathe stamp set and it was stamped in Mint Macaron.  This layer was matted with Silver Foil and adhered to a Mint Macaron cardbase.


No comments:

Post a Comment