Wednesday 2 November 2016

Square Santa Card Featuring Detailed Santa's Thinlits Die

I didn't start out to make a square card, it just evolved!
I cut two Santa thinlits out. One in Whisper White cardstock and the other in our gorgeous Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. I glued down the Whisper White Santa thinlit onto some black cardstock and began carefully piecing  back all the tiny Glimmer pieces from Santa's beard and adhering them in place. My intentions was to use the Glimmer Santa on another card but I ended adhering it on top of the Whisper White Santa. I liked the added dimension.  I then realised I would need to add dimension to Santa's nose, glasses and hat band.  This required repeat die cutting and adhering.  A little bit fiddly but enjoyable for me!
The 'Naughty and Nice' from Greetings from Santa stamp set was stamped with Versa Mark and White Embossed.
The finished card size measure a 5" square.

No comments:

Post a Comment