Sunday 12 June 2016

Swirly Bird - 2nd Birthday Card

This card uses the Swirly Bird stamp set and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies.  You can make a 10% saving by purchasing them in a bundle.  I have enjoyed using this set more than I thought and I still yet to use all of the stamp images.
Today's card uses the little boat which I stamped and fussy cut out.  I had fun with using the swirly lines to make the water.  I cut one from Whisper White and ended up discarding it, but used what was left for the layer on which the sun was stamped. It was adhered to a Marina Mist card base. A smaller swirl was stamped as well and adhere with a dimensional onto the larger swirl sun using So Saffron ink. Swirly lines were  cut from Marina Mist and adhered to the card base matching with the white section. Another swirly line was cut from Dapper Denim but I only used the little sections that fall from the die.  These were placed back and adhered into the Marina Mist Swirly lines. I hope that was clear. Just refer back to the card.
Two circles were cut and layered. I used another stamp set - Number of Years  with the co-ordinating Large Numbers framelits to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment