Wednesday 8 June 2016

Fine-Tip Glue Pen

I have found this to be another must have product.  It was the perfect adhesive for my card today - sticking down the Swirly Scribble rose on my card today;  It is perfect for adhering small embellishments, glitter and delicate paper cutouts.  Inside the cap there is a pin to keep the tip clear and prevents drying.

I added this glue to my collection of adhesives after making my Emerald Envy Swirly Scribbles faux embossed card.  I had cut out lots of the scribbles using the thinlits and gluing them onto the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  This is usually my choice of adhesive as it has both a narrow and broad tip for glueing cardstock, glitter, and other embellishments.  It has a strong bond and dries clear. But what I found was that some of the glue seeped out and although it dried clear, it had a little unwanted sheen to it when dried.

No comments:

Post a Comment