Sunday 26 June 2016

Blooms and Bliss Suite

Love this set - it's described as whimsical florals!
It is a two-step stamp set with 14 photopolymer stamps and combines with co-ordinating designer paper, cardstock pack, choice of new ribbon and  Pearl Basics.
Loved what I saw in the catalogue, so I made that my starting
point.

There's no problems with working out colour combinations as all colour used in the DSP are listed on the pack. I did find Island Indigo a little dark, so I stamped off to get a lighter shade.







My layout isn't exactly as in the catalogue on page 138.  It's always too stressful trying to copy exactly.  I stamped the background and then added some flowers with dimensionals that I had cut out.
I also loved the scrunched  ribbon trim.  Initially I just attached the ribbon with some Tear and Tape, but it just popped off the next day.  So I re-attached with some spaced out glue dots. Worked well.






No comments:

Post a Comment