Tuesday 9 July 2019

Free As A Bird - Two For One Card

Well when I get my dsp I do cut it up into smaller workable pieces.  So from my 12x12" paper, I cut it into half (6x12") and then into thirds, ending up with 6 smaller pieces measuring 6x4". Before cutting check the pattern/design on both sides for optimal use.
So that is what I did with my Bird Ballad Designer Paper, I found two  papers that went well together. Cut 1 3/4"strip from both and matched them back together with an insert of the Scalloped Lace Trim. Now I have a 'two for one' card.
I coloured the group of birds from the stamp set using colours from the paper with my Blends. If you are unsure what colours are in the paper, turn to the dsp section in the catalogue and all colours used in the papers are listed for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment