Friday 16 March 2018

Colouring with Stampin' Blenders on Petal Passion Designer Series Paper

I have been having so much fun using my Stampin' Blends with this DSP.  I love colouring and you don't need to have great skills to achieve fantastic results.
Before starting, cut the 12x12" sheets down to a more workable size, usually 4x6".  Here is one sample.


Now work out how you are going to colour it.  With my project I chose to use my Stampin' Blenders but you could also use water colour pencils.
I coloured it in three different ways-

  1.  the background only
  2. flowers and leaves
  3. all



 Here are the cards I made.  No fancy colouring. The first background was coloured with Light Crumb Cake.  The second card flowers used both Pink Pirouette Blends.  With the darker blend crisscrossing  the centres and then colour over the whole of the flower with the lighter blend.  Finish the leaves in light Old Olive.  The third card was a combination of the previous two.

No comments:

Post a Comment