Monday 27 November 2017

Year of Cheer - Happy Birthday Card

I saw Susanne Netz (SuNN Stampin) make a similar card on YouTube and I just had to have a go.  I know this set is versatile but she actually made me look more at how to get even more from this stamp set.  She didn't discard the middle of the round stamps that was not part of the stamp, but kept them and used them as solid round stamps. This technique used could be applied to other solid stamps, for example flowers.
Using your markers apply a ring of ink to the outer edge and lightly spritz before stamping.  Using an Aqua painter wash the ink to cover the shape. To give definition I used the fine end of the marker to draw around the circle edge. I used Tempting Turquoise, Marina Mist and Lemon Lime Twist Markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment