Monday 13 November 2017

OnStage Local, Melbourne November 11th

What a great day I had! This was my first and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole day from getting up very early, travelling in, meeting friends and new colleagues, listening to guest speakers, viewing demonstrations, lunch, more demonstrations, sharing of new product and finally getting to do some 'make and takes'. Taking home 4 new to be released stamp sets was pretty great too!

I am pictured here with Sue Madex. I attended her stamp classes and my adventure with Stampin' Up! began. I joined her team beginning as a hobbiest demonstrator and then a short time after I started my own stamp classes.









Now I am starting to build my own team!












Here's some of the lovely ladies I sat with.
Tania (2nd on R) is in my team and Maggie on her right is a member of her team. 









It was a valued filled day! Before things kicked off, it was time to do some networking, meeting other demonstrators and doing some 'swaps'.


Here's some more swaps,










and some more swaps!  Thanks once more to all my fellow demonstrators that swapped with me! Loved them all!




No comments:

Post a Comment