Tuesday 29 August 2017

6x6" One Sheet Wonder Pattern

 I have just recently moved my craft space.  I previously was using my dining room. It did work well for a while doubling as a dining and craft room but we do continually keep adding to our stock. I had craft products stored in my sideboard, on a bookcase hidden behind the door  and in a cupboard in the garage. So when my daughter complained that her room was too small, it was an easy decision to move her to the dining room and I take up her room.
Love my new craft space!  It did take us awhile to move and organise things. My hubby is quite good at putting flat packs together now! I now have all of my things in one room.  All of this is leading into today's post.  I have so much stuff not used.  I am now on a mission to use up what I have.
I am starting with my DSP stack.

Here is a pattern for a 6x6" One Sheet Wonder set of cards. It can be used with our paper stacks or by cutting up a 12x12" sheet and makes 4 cards. Each  finished cards measure 4x5 1/2 ".

By using a 6x6" pattern I will end up with a variety of cards as I can use it with lots of different DSP. Also, if you want variety remember most of the DSP is double sided.

See my next post for what I did with this pattern.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment