Thursday 12 January 2017

Inside the Lines Speciality Designer Paper - Orchids Just for You Card


The orchids were originally from a 3x6" section from the orchid paper.  I used Stampin' Up! Watercolour Pencils to colour the flowers and blended them with SU Blender Pen.  I didn't like the way I had coloured the background so I cut the orchids and dragonfly out.
The card base uses Shimmery White cardstock.  I also used a section Of Shimmery White cardstock for the background panel as this is the perfect cardstock onto which I could apply my watercolour block background.  Using a Tempting Tourquoise marker I scribbled on an acrylic 'E' block and spritzed using a Stampin' Spritzer filled with water before stamping it onto a section of Shimmery White cardstock. When dried I stamped 'Just for You' from Watercolor Wings stamp set and then attached the orchid and dragonfly with Stampin' Up! Dimensionals. I also used some clear Wink of Stella on the dragonfly and to give some gloss to the body I applied some glue from the Fine Tipped Glue Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment