Thursday 19 January 2017

Beautiful You - Watercolour Scene




















I loved this girl - she has so much energy! It reminded me of my girls dancing, jumping waves and even doing the odd somersault at the beach on our camping holidays.
To put this scene together I used three different stamp sets. The images were stamped with the  Basic Grey Archival Stampin' Pad on Shimmery White cardstock.  After inking up the images stamp  off for a lighter outline.Then I traced over the images with my new Watercolour pencils (love using them) and finished off with a blender pen.

Would you would like to learn  how to use watercolour pencils? Like some help with blending or need some tips on creating shadow or depth? Check out my Card Classes as I have a special lesson on using watercolour pencils. No drawing skills needed.

The following stamps sets were used to stamp  the above scene - the seagulls and grass from the Wetlands stamp set and the clouds from Ski is the Limit stamp set.  But you could team her with the High Tide stamp set new in the Occassions catalogue.  Imagine the scenes that you can make to stamp or colour!



No comments:

Post a Comment