Thursday 28 January 2016

Card Classes are not too far away!





During January and February the Botanical Blooms and Bloomin' Love bundles will feature in the cards made in class.

Here are some examples taken from the Handmade from the Heart Occassions Stampin' Up  catalogue, available from 5th January to 31st May.

I have made some of my own cards using these bundles and I will be posting these in the near future.  I have already shared some items using the Botanical bundle but I have some newer ones to share as well!

As well as showcasing new product in class I will be also using stamp sets from the Annual catalogue.  Often these wonderful sets of stamps are overlooked in our enthusiasm for what's new.

Gorgeous Grunge, an all time favourite  and Lighthearted Leaves stamp sets will be included in the classes.  Lighthearted Leaves stamp set was  from the last holiday brochure.  This stamp set became a favourite of mine and we didn't get a chance to use it in last year's classes, so I have carried it over. There may even be some surprises for you to choose from too.









No comments:

Post a Comment