Thursday 31 May 2018

DSP Delight (3) - Share What You Love Speciality DSP

I am sorry that I couldn't post earlier but I was laid low with a bad cold. Anyway, I will take up my challenge from today with presenting some more DSP Delights! It features another gorgeous sheet from the Share What You Love Speciality DSP (146344). 
From one sheet of speciality paper I made 8 cards. The last of those cards was a Z Fold card.
See the pattern below, but basically, one 1" inch
strip was cut off and reserved for the Z Fold Card, and the remainder was cut to make 6 pieces measuring 4x5 1/2". Then some of those panels were cut again.


       

                                                                                 
I hope you like them!

I also used -
 Decorative Ribbon Border (141491)
Layering Oval Framelits (141706)
Paper Doilies
Tailored Tag (145667)
Ribbon - Black, white, Grapefruit Grove
Cardstock - Black, Sahara Sand, Tranquil Tide,                            Mint Macaron
Stamp Sets - Love What You DO
                     Beautiful You
                     Beautiful Bouquet
Embossing Folder - Lovely Floral


























No comments:

Post a Comment