Saturday 7 April 2018

Waterfront Stamp Set - One scene with two layouts and some hints.


I am having lots of fun with this stamp set and I am afraid that I haven't the time at the moment to sit down and create various scenes.  I took some time off when we had a family holiday and I am still catching up.  I have quite a couple of stamp sets that I haven't even used yet! Very frustrating.
Getting back to this stamp set, I have found you do need to sit down and have a play with it to sort out the pieces and work out what each stamp could be used for.  Also, try to limit yourself to a few colours and stamp off to achieve different shades of colour or you could end up with a table covered with ink pads!  Also, if you want a more realistic water colour look, take out your Aqua Painter and brush each stamped section.  You can also fill in the sky and grass using the Aqua Painter. I used Shimmery White cardstock.  Further, don't saturate your work  with water.  Of course, if you used water colour paper it can hold more water.





Hope you like my scene.  I liked it so much I made it again but changed the layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment