Wednesday 19 October 2016

The Stitches & Craft Show

The Show starts tomorrow and runs through until Sunday. I am really excited! I have just returned from helping to set the stall up and seen all the wonderful things that are available to you from all of the other Stampin' Up demonstrators that are participating.  All of the demonstrators have put some wonderful kits together.

For this show, I put some card kits together that feature the 'bokeh' technique.  Bokeh being, layers of overlapping shapes, applied over a background of colour.  With this kit you get to learn this technique and make two cards. I have designed 9 different layouts in all.  Here they all are!


Hope you like them! I had lots of fun making them. Over the next four days I will have more Bokeh cards to share. All with a different feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment