Friday 19 August 2016

Fairy Celebration - Water Colour Block Background


I couldn't resist purchasing this stamp set. I have many fond memories of fairies.  I used to chase butterflies believing they were fairies and look for them in the bottom of our garden when I was little.  I passed this love of fairies onto my two girls and we still have our fairy garden!


The new In-Colours - Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach make a perfect colour background combination for this fairy card. I used markers to colour the E acrylic block which was then spritzed with water and then stamped onto some water colour paper. The images and sentiments were stamped in Rich Razzleberry.  The water colour paper was trimmed and then adhered to the card base (Pink Pirouette) with some silver glitter washi tape

No comments:

Post a Comment