Monday 25 April 2016

Saying Goodbye to Some of My Favourites

I hope you have checked out the Stampin' Up Retirement List and made those last minute purchases before you miss out.
Don't forget to purchase ink and cardstock for the 2015-2016 In-Colours.  Lost Lagoon is one of my favourites. I purchased ink and cardstock to keep me going for awhile.  It teams so well with Mint Macaron.
I am so glad that I just purchased the Itty Bitty punch set, as it's on the retirement list as well. I used the flower punch on my last card made and I will sure be reaching for it for many years to come. It is much easier and less fuss to punch than to get out the Big Shot for a couple of little flowers.
I am very sad that the Summer Silhouette stamp set is on the Stampin' UP Retiring List too. It is one of my all time favourite flower sets. It might be retiring but I will keep it on my shelf. I know that I will keep using it! No wonder I have problems with storage - just can't part with some things!

No comments:

Post a Comment