Saturday 19 March 2016

Little Lamb

Easter is approaching and I am getting ready. I have made up two card designs and a gift  tag using the Little Lamb stamp from the Occassions Catalogue that I will give out with my Easter gifts.

I used Sahara Sand cardstock and the one of the matching sheets from the Neutrals Colour Collections stack.  The image was stamped in Early Espresso and the accentuated colour was added using a blender pen with Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz  inks, and with a  White Stampin' Chalk Marker. The  images were cut with a circle framelit. Two of the circle shapes had the inner edge of the circle pricked using Paper-Piercing Essential Pack (found in the Clearance Rack) before adhereing to a doily. White organza ribbon was used on two of the cards.

I fill cellophane bags with mini-eggs and adhere the  tags with double sided tape.  I make quite a few of these!  The kids usually get the large eggs and I give out the cellophane filled bags to everyone else. Even to those who say they don't want chocolate. They really do like a little!






No comments:

Post a Comment